Give Big Gallatin Valley Business Fundraiser's Toolkit
Your Business Can Support Our Community!
Give Big Gallatin Valley is a 24-hour online and live celebration of giving created to connect generous community members with the causes they care about most. Hosted by Bozeman Area Community Foundation, the goal of Give Big Gallatin Valley is simple - inspire our people to come together, show their pride in their communities, and contribute to support the life-changing work of local nonprofit organizations in Gallatin County.
When is Give Big:
Give Big Gallatin Valley is April 30 - May 1, 6 pm - 6 pm.
What is a Business Fundraiser?
Business Fundraisers are a new feature within the Give Big website. With this new feature, Give Big Gallatin Valley allows your business to create a customizable page showcasing your logo, company values and highlights your employees' generosity. During Give Big, employees will select your business during their donation check-out process and their gift will be counted towards your business's fundraising goals!
Why should my business participate?
Being a Business Fundraiser allows your business to:
- Share information about your business and why you Give Big!
- Showcase your community involvement to all those going to GiveBigGV.org throughout the initiative (over 25,000 views).
- Encourage employees to donate to all of the participating organizations and track their donations.
- Manage employee donation matching in a new, streamlined way.
- Track your giving goals (employee involvement and dollars raised) internally and compared to other community businesses.
How much does it cost?
This new feature is free to all current sponsors! Not a sponsor of the initiative? Find out more about sponsorship opportunities here. For non-sponsors, there is a small, one-time fee of $250 to participate as a Business Fundraiser during Give Big 2020. That fee will help the Give Big team cover the cost of implementing this new feature.
I'm In - What's Next?
- Register by contacting Maggie Crum (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 17 to receive a link to create your business fundraiser page in a few easy steps.
- Assign a point person or a small team of employees who are excited and ready to lead the charge
- Use our tools to create a plan that works for you and your organization’s capabilities and goals.
- Implement your plan and make sure you communicate the giving challenge to your employees in advance.
- Remind employees to select your business’ name from the dropdown menu when they make a donation online.
- Watch the GiveBigGV.org Business Fundraiser leaderboard and celebrate the generosity you have inspired!
- Questions? Check out this helpful support article on how to access and edit your Business Fundraiser Page.