Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Give Big Gallatin Valley requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Give Big Gallatin Valley and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves or is located in Gallatin County, MT.
- I understand that the One Valley Community Foundation hosts Give Big Gallatin Valley but is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization through the initiative. I understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that the One Valley Community Foundation does not control this process. A refund of the participation fee will not be issued based on an organization’s performance.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Give Big Gallatin Valley to the campaign to create a sense of county-wide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand and acknowledge that any events my participating organization chooses to host during Give Big Gallatin Valley are done so independently and are not the responsibility of the One Valley Community Foundation.
- I understand that only one nonprofit may register to participate under each Employer Identification Number.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Give Big Gallatin Valley link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Give Big Gallatin Valley over the course of the 24-hour event using social media.
- I understand that all donations associated with Give Big Gallatin Valley must be done through www.GiveBigGV.org, via check to your organization, or through Check Donation Station process hosted by One Valley Community Foundation.
- I understand that only donations made through the Give Big Gallatin Valley website will count towards any prizes offered as part of the 24-hour event.
- I certify that by participating in Give Big that my organization, volunteers, supporters and staff consents to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. My organization’s participation constitutes our consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and their unrestricted use by Give Big.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Give Big Gallatin Valley.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform that will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all online donations will be disbursed within 5-7 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees. I understand that if I do not provide routing information for automatic transfer I will not be able to participate.
- I understand that all Check Donation Station funds and any prizes won by my organization will be distributed to my organization via check from One Valley and it will be our responsibility to receive that check in the manner designated by One Valley. I understand that it is also my responsibility to deposit this check within a timely manner. Any checks not deposited within 6 months of Give Big will be voided and those funds will go back to One Valley.
- I understand that it is prohibited for participant organizations to donate from their own organization to their own organization.
- The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any organization from participating in the event and/or receiving prize dollars at any time before, during, or after the event, if, in its sole discretion, it believes that there has been a breach of these rules and/ or deception on the part of the organization.