Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Give Big Gallatin Valley requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Give Big Gallatin Valley and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in Gallatin County.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Give Big Gallatin Valley to the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Give Big Gallatin Valley is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Give Big Gallatin Valley has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Give Big Gallatin Valley link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Give Big Gallatin Valley over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the Give Big Gallatin Valley portal and the Check Donation Station at First Interstate Bank during the period of 6 pm on May 2 to 6 pm on May 3 will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Give Big Gallatin Valley.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all online donations will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees. I understand that if I do not provide routing information for automatic transfer I will not be able to participate.
- I understand that all check donations, any prizes won by my organization, and my organization’s portion of the stretch pool will be mailed to my organization within 6 weeks after Give Big. I understand that is my responsibility to let BACF know if I do not receive this check. I understand that it is also my responsibility to deposit this check within a timely manner.