Give Big Events
Give Big is a celebration so let's celebrate! Participating organizations and local businesses are invited to host any kind of Give Big event. Invite your supporters, volunteers, customers, clients, neighbors, the community at large to celebrate giving with you!
- Host an open house at your space
- Partner with another nonprofit, business or a group of nonprofits to host a larger event
- Ask a local business to donate a portion of their proceeds to your Give Big campaign
- Host live music, performances, exercise classes, a group hike, a happy hour, or a book reading
- Plan a virtual info session or activity
- All approved events submitted by March 31st will be included in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle Giving Guide
- All approved events submitted by April 26th will be listed on the virtual events calendar on this webpage
- Promote your events through newsletters, social media, emails, etc.
One Valley Community Foundation's insurance policy covers One Valley's liability for any events associated with Give Big. It DOES NOT cover your organization or staff. If you plan to host an in-person event, it is your responsibility to make sure your organization/business has adequate insurance coverage. Please reach out to your insurance agent to see if your event is covered in your general liability policy or if you need to take out an additional event insurance policy.
- Follow all applicable laws when planning and hosting your events.
- If necessary, attain the proper permits and licenses to host whatever type of event you are planning.
- Alcohol is allowed at Give Big associated events but may not be served to anyone under 21 years of age.
- Please monitor COVID and any other potential health concerns. Adapt or pivot events as necessary to keep our community safe.