We are excited to offer $15,000 worth of prizes to nonprofits participating in Give Big 2020! Below are a few rules and guidelines for success:
- Only online gifts are eligible for and count towards awarding prizes.
- With the exception of the Star Donor, Video Prize, Grant Training Prize, Newcomers Award, and Morning Scramble, each registered organization can only win one prize during the 24-hour period.
- Prizes available and the prize amount are subject to change up to the initiative (April 30th 6pm).
- One Valley Community Foundation is not eligible to win prizes.
- Organizations will be provided their prize funds along with any offline gifts raised for their organization through checks sent to BACF by BACF in June (Check Pick Up in-person hours are pending COVID-19 regulations, or checks will be mailed).
- Prize winners are tentative pending final review held the week of May 4th.
- Video prize Eligibility: In an effort to support nonprofits that have not had the opportunity to work with a video production company, nonprofits that have received video services in the past 12 months are ineligible to win the $3,000 Video Services prize. A runner up will also be selected and in the instance that the winning organization does not work with Forge Media Works in a timely and responsive manner (within 6 months), the video services prize will move on to the runner up.
- Grant Prize Eligibility: In an effort to support nonprofits that have not had the opportunity to work with The Dotted i, nonprofits that have received services from The Dotted i in the past 18 months are ineligible to win the $2,000 Grant Training prize. This training will teach the winning nonprofit how to research grants and apply for them within their organization and is therefore meant for organizations with the capacity to do so. A runner up will also be selected and in the instance that the winning organization does not work with The Dotted i in a timely and responsive manner (within 6 months), the grant training prize will move on to the runner up.