Give Big Gallatin Valley 2020 is finally here! How can YOU get involved and help make history for this special day?
Whether you’re a nonprofit looking to participate, a supporter who would like to help fundraise on your favorite organization’s behalf, a business or corporate representative who would like to act as a Give Big Gallatin Valley sponsor, a board member for a participating nonprofit, or an individual looking to give back through donating or volunteering, there’s a place for everyone to get involved during this Give Big Gallatin Valley!
To get involved in Give Big Gallatin Valley as a participating nonprofit, you must qualify as a tax-deductible organization through GuideStar and attest to being compliant with applicable state fundraising laws. Look for your organization and register here.
Is your favorite nonprofit participating in this year’s Give Big Gallatin Valley celebration? Did you know that you can raise funds on their behalf by acting as their Give Big Gallatin Valley fundraiser? Creating a fundraising profile is quick, easy, and fun to do! Not to mention, you’ll help increase the incoming donations for your favorite cause, so let’s get started!
Businesses & Sponsors
Sponsoring Give Big Gallatin Valley means that your business helps out great causes while simultaneously gaining positive exposure through media opportunities and high traffic volume to the website. Learn more about becoming a sponsor for Give Big Gallatin Valley on our sponsors page.
Do you have a hankering to give where you live? There’s lots of giving to be done for Give Big Gallatin Valley!
- Donate online on April 30th & May 1st at GiveBigGV.org! Search for a nonprofit to give back to by typing in a specific organization’s name or type (i.e, SPCA or Food Bank) or search the causes you’re most passionate about to see which organizations are working in those areas.
- Donate via check directly to the organization you support by mailing them a check ahead of Give Big! Want to give to multiple organizations through one check? You can through One Valley Community Foundation! Check out the Ways to Give page to learn how.
Other ways to get involved:
- Be a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser for an organization you care about.
- Find a volunteer opportunity on your favorite organization's profile at GiveBigGV.org
- Help spread the word - share the initiative with your community!
- Share Give Big or news about a cause you care about on social media. By doing so, you could help nonprofit you love win the Newsworthy or Star Donor CashPrizes - check them out here!
Are you looking for volunteer opportunities associated with Give Big Gallatin Valley? Not every participating nonprofit will have these opportunities available, but you can find out easily by visiting their giving profile. Simply search for your desired organization by typing in their name or cause and check out their profile to see if they’re looking for volunteers. You can also look for your desired organization on this page here!
Did you know that there’s a positive correlation between having engaged board members and raising more money for Giving Days? Give Big Gallatin Valley makes increased engagement for board members easy by providing a free toolkit of promotional materials, social media graphics, email templates, and more!